Thursday, October 3, 2013

Munich Pictures


Hi All,
   Sorry I haven't been up keeping up to date with blogging! Since Munich, I have had class and this past weekend (Thursday-Sunday) I was in Nice with my Arcadia program. Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Amboise, France where I will be staying for one night. My friend Nick and I decided last minute to go somewhere in France this weekend and so we settled for Amboise. It's a small village just south west of Paris located in the Loire Valley. I really wanted to go somewhere small since we were I've been in big cities lately, so we have decided to venture here! I'm really excited because they're loads of chateaux nearby which we decided that we will bike to. Plus, the fact that I'm missing Vermont fall is really hitting me so I am excited to get out from the city and hopefully enjoy some foliage. The leaves are already changing here in France, so I can only hope they will be changing there too! But, this blog post was to share with you guys some pictures from my trip to Munich. I realized I forgot to share them with you. Not to worry, I will find time to fill you guys in on Nice as well as the quick trip I'm taking tomorrow. But until then, here are some pictures to share!


Entrance into the Dachau Concentration Camp

Memorial statue created by Nandor Glid
"Work Makes Freedom"
Camp Road 
Crematorium

Emily, Nick, and I in front of the Glockenspiel in Munich
Delicious appetizer!
Best German dinner we could've asked for!



The sponsor of our Beer Tent


 

Heavenly...




Rocking out in front of thousands!!

Thanks Walter for getting us on stage!







P.S. Sorry these pictures are so all over the place...for the life of me I can't figure out how to place them in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment